Please provide the following information when ordering:
- Telephone number
- Account number (if applicable)
- Delivery & invoice addresses
- Delivery method required (i.e. standard or next day)
- Order number
- Product codes with descriptions and quantities required
Confirmation orders must be marked clearly to avoid duplication.
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Product Descriptions – Product descriptions are subject to alteration without notice and are not binding. Specifications are only intended to represent the type of goods offered. Design improvements may not be detailed within the description.
- Prices – Prices are subject to VAT, and alteration without prior notice. We reserve the right to invoice goods at ruling prices on the date the order is received. Prices shown on any Henleys literature are correct at date of print.
- Quotations – All offers, written or verbal, are valid for 30 days unless otherwise specified. The right is reserved to amend any accidental errors.
- Minimum Order Value – Our minimum goods value requirement per order is £30 (excluding VAT).
- VAT – We are no longer able to offer VAT exemption for members of the public. VAT exemption forms may still be accepted for charitable funds.
- Certificate of Conformance Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd – operates a quality management system under ISO 13485:2016, covering all items manufactured by Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd., and all of our medical devices also conform to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and/or the Medical Device Regulation EU 2017:745 as applicable. As such, customers can be assured that all items manufactured by Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd. are made in accordance with relevant specifications and regulations. As standard, a certificate of conformance statement is present on despatch notes for items manufactured by Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd.
As a distributor, Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd. cannot provide a certificate of conformance if the legal manufacturer does not provide one to us. Therefore, where the customer has purchased distributed goods from us, the legal manufacturer shall be contacted and a certificate of conformance requested. An admin fee of £50 shall be charged for all such requests. Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the content of such certificates, nor the failure of the legal manufacturer to provide one. For products supplied by third party suppliers, other obligatory regulatory and quality documentation are available upon request.
- Handling & Delivery – UK Mainland (including IoW) – A handling/delivery charge at the rate applicable on the date of despatch (currently £8.45) will apply to any consignment below a specified goods value, which is currently £200 excluding VAT. Above this value, there is no charge, unless an upgraded delivery service is required. Off Mainland – A handling/delivery charge at the rate applicable on the date of despatch (currently £18) will apply to any consignment below a specified goods value, which is currently of £300 excluding VAT. Above this value, there is no charge, unless an upgraded delivery service is required.
- Delivery of Goods Standard Delivery – Following receipt of order, our standard delivery to UK Mainland is normally within 3 working days and off UK Mainland 5 working days, subject to stock availability.
- Next Day Delivery – Next day delivery is available for an additional cost. In order to qualify for next day delivery, orders must be received by 12pm. Goods are only delivered on working days (Monday-Friday).
- Damaged Delivered Goods – Claims must be made verbally within 2 working days from delivery and confirmed in writing. If damage is evident upon delivery of the consignment, the carrier’s delivery document should be endorsed accordingly. Goods and packaging should be retained for inspection.
- All Other Claims – Claims should be made verbally within 21 days of despatch, and confirmed in writing.
- Payment Methods – We accept payment via bank transfer and most forms of credit or debit cards. We do not accept American Express. Please note that we are no longer able to accept cash or cheques as payment.
- Payment of Accounts – Credit is available on application subject to approval.