RETURNED GOODS – Goods are accepted back for credit at the discretion of our Purchasing Manager, but generally the following policy applies.
• Requests for the return of goods must be made within 21 days of supply.
• Items will not normally be accepted back for credit if:-
– The product is not a stock line, (i.e. purchased specifically to fulfil an order), quantities involving a special production run or customised items. If the order requirements fall into any of these categories we may request signed acknowledgement before the order is processed.
• Items will be accepted back for credit if:-
– Goods have been supplied in error by Henleys Medical Supplies Limited or faulty, irrespective of value.
– Goods have been ordered in error by the Customer, providing the items are stock lines, are returned in a saleable condition and not exceeding a total value of £500.00.
It is often the case that manufacturers apply additional costs or refuse to issue credit for returned goods. Regrettably, therefore, if goods have been ordered in error by the Customer, a handling charge (minimum 10%) may be deducted from the value of returned goods.
Goods should be returned to the address shown at the foot of this page together with a copy of the original Delivery Advice Note. If required, we will arrange collection but this service will be charged at cost if due to Customer error.
REPLACEMENT GOODS – We do not offer direct exchanges. Replacements are despatched immediately, subject to stock availability, and invoiced. A separate Credit Note is issued in due course for returned goods.
Henleys Medical Supplies Ltd is registered in England Reg.0452882
Registered Office: Brownfields, Welwyn Garden City, Herts. AL7 1AN
VAT Registration No. GB 229254068
WEEE Producer Registration No.WEE/BD0043SY