HEINE GAMMA G5
The HEINE standard sphygmomanometer
Exclusive air-release valve. Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
- Shock-absorbing Polyamid housing
- Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
- Pressure-proof manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter scale. 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High quality indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large insufflation bulb. 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive air-release valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
- Lower housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable.
- Adjustable spoon (plastic). For both right or left-handed operation.
- 5 year guarantee.*
*against defects in design, materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.