Henley Standard Feeder Beakers
Our standard beakers can be supplied complete with lids or can be purchased separately. All types use the same 116PP beaker so that lids can be interchanged. We offer two types of lids, Wide Spout (114PP) and Narrow Spout (113PP). Both lids have a small hole to allow the user to easily control the flow of fluid. These products are translucent in design for easy visual inspection of contents. They are autoclavable, can be boiled and are microwave safe. The tight-fitting lids ensure that there is little risk of major spillage. Our feeder beakers include clear markings graduated every 50ml up to the 200ml capacity.
‘Heidi’ Drinking Beakers
The lid of the ‘Heidi’ Drinking Beaker is specifically designed for those patients who have difficulty or find it impossible to take fluids from a conventional cup or feeder beaker.
- The unique design of the beaker lid reduces dribble – thus giving the patient more confidence and comfort
- The liquid flow can be regulated, if required, by simply covering a hole on the lid with a finger. This can also allow the use of a straw
- Ideal for nursing staff or attending relatives to administer fluids to patients who cannot help themselves
- Helps to re-educate patients to drink from a cup
- Manufactured from shatterproof polypropylene
- Tight-fitting lid will not come away from beaker but can be removed for cleaning
- Translucent in design for easy visual inspection of contents
- Can be autoclaved or boiled
- Graduated markings every 50ml up to 200ml capacity
Double Handle Drinking Beaker
A 260ml cream coloured drinking beaker supplied with two tight-fitting translucent lids. This product has two handles for easy use, can be autoclaved up to 135 degrees and is also microwave safe. The design of the lid allows the use of a straw or the drinking spout shown.