Gel pads and positioners are used in high-risk environments such as operating rooms and are prone to damage such as tears and punctures from daily use. They must be restored to an intact and hygienic state to be properly cleaned. and to comply with infection control processes.
Replace Positioner – X Unaffordable, X Inconvenient
Repair with Tape – X Unproven, X Not Durable
Do Nothing – X Risk Patient Safety
WHY CLEANPatch®-P ?
CleanPatch®-P is an FDA, Health Canada and CE-Mark registered Class 1 Medical Device used to repair damaged gel pads and positioners. CleanPatch®-P safely extends the service life of pads and positioners with this simple to use, clinically validated repair solution that is designed to withstand repeated exposure to standard hospital grade disinfectants.
• Validated by independent Infection Prevention Professionals
• Durable and impervious to fluids under rigorous conditions
• Fully cleanable with hospital disinfectants
Safe and Simple
• Early intervention reduces the risk of cross contamination
• Made of latex-free, biocompatible materials
• Simple peel and stick technology, applies in seconds
• Extends the life of gel pads and positioners
• Proactively improves patient safety
• Significant savings from repair versus replacement