Henleys Medical Supplies Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Henleys Medical Supplies Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December 2011.
Table of Contents
- Information we collect
- What we do with the information we gather
- What are cookies?
- Links to other websites
- Controlling your personal information
- Our disclosure of your information
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The following information describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. We currently operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete Henleys Medical Supplies Limited cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc).
Persistent cookies for site analytics and performance
Add this widget: On many of the pages of the site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter ‘share’, Google +1, Facebook ‘share’, LinkedIn ‘share’, Save to favourites, and Email to a friend. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of Henleys Medical Supplies Limited. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on Henleys Medical Supplies Limited’s website. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting Henleys Medical Supplies Limited, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services (eg Google and Facebook). You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see exactly how they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
Google analytics: We use this to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services such as shopping baskets, e-billing and navigation tools cannot be provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email, us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions or requests concerning your personal information, please contact us using our contact page.
Email tracking: Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, eg service emails with invoices attached. Other emails include tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site but we do not know who has clicked so the data is anonymous, eg newsletters. For some emails we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on links in the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try to improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information, eg to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should opt out of Henleys Medical Supplies Limited’s emails which you can do by emailing “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property rights infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
shop by category
- Patient Warming
- Protective Clothing & Footwear
- Stainless Steel Instruments
- Surgical Instruments
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Neonatal Disposal One-Piece Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Curve One-Piece Bariatric Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Disposable One-Piece Single-Tube Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Disposable -Piece Double-Tube Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Reusable One-Piece Single-Tube
- Reusable One-Piece Double-Tube
- Reusable Two-Piece Single-Tube
- Reusable Two-Piece Double-Tube
- Nipset Cuff Connection System
- Cuffi Disposable One-Piece Cuff
- Cuffi Reusable One-Piece Cuffs
- Accoson Reusable Two-Piece Blood Pressure Cuffs
- KaWe Reusable Two-Piece Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Blood Pressure Cuff Connectors
- Universal "Y" Adaptors
- Blood Pressure Hoses
- Invasive Blood Pressure Cables
- Invasive Blood Pressure Cable Adaptors
- Invasive Blood Pressure Transducers
- Blood Pressure
- Accoson Inflation Bag Only
- Accoson Complete Type
- Hose Connectors
- Reusable Two Piece
- Invasive Blood Pressure Adaptors
- Invasive Blood Pressure Cables
- Invasive Blood Pressure Inducers
- Nipset Universal Blood Pressure Cuff Connector System
- Bedding Protection
- Comfort Care
- Diagnostic Instruments
- Binocular Loupes
- Combination Sets
- Dermatoscope Sets
- Examination Lamps
- Handles and Chargers
- Laryngoscopes & Accessories
- Mini Diagnostic Sets
- Pen Torches
- Otoscope Tips & Accessories
- Wall Mounted Sets
- ECG Products
- 10 Lead ECG Cables
- 12 Lead ECG Cables
- 3 Lead ECG Cables
- 5 Lead ECG Cables
- Creams, Sprays, Preps, Pads & Pastes
- Electrosurgery Disposable Electrodes
- Video Imaging Paper
- General Medical Consumables
- Stethoscopes & Accessories
- Baby & Foetal Care
- Blood Lancet
- Bowls & Kidney Dishes
- Catheter Spigots
- Clamps & Clips
- Dispensing Spoons
- Embolectomy Catheters
- EnemaTips & Accessories
- Feeding Aids
- Gauze Sponges
- I.D. Bands
- I.V. Armboards
- Infusion Products
- Instrument Trays
- KaWe Replacement Bulbs
- Lemon & Glycerine Swabs
- Marker Pens
- Mattress Repair
- Medicine Measures
- Microscope Cover Slips
- Mixing Needles
- Mucus Extraction
- Ondula Ampoule Boxes
- Patella Hammers
- Personal Security Alarms
- R1 & R2 Radiotherapy Gel
- Safety Needles
- Splinter Out
- Tongue Depressors/Blades
- Transfer Sets
- Tubing Connectors
- Urinals, Bedpans & Commodes
- Vaginal Speculas
- Vomit Bags
- Wooden Applicators
- Pain Therapy
- Patient Monitoring
- Proctological Products
- Pulse Oximetry
- Disposable Sensors
- Reusable Sensors
- SPO2 Sensor Accessories
- SPO2 Sensor Extension Cables
- Respiratory Therapy
- Adaptors & Connectors
- Aerosol Masks & Face Tents
- Airway Clearance
- Drug Nebulizers
- Fuel Cells, Sensors, Monitors & Analysers
- High Concentration Oxygen Masks
- Humidification Chambers
- Incentive Spirometers
- Medium Concentration Oxygen Masks
- Nasal Cannulae
- Oxygen Connecting Tubing
- Prefilled Humidifiers & Nebulizers
- Pulmonary Function Filters & Accessories
- Sleep Diagnostic Products
- Space Chambers
- Ultrasound Products
- Vascular & Digestive Catheters
- What's New